Infolinks In Text Ads

Nice

Rubberized Samsung A927 Flight II

Rubberized Samsung A927 Flight II

I purchased this unit compared to the Belkin Aircast (bluetooth version). It's usually about $20 cheaper and I've been impressed with the quality of Kinivo products. First off, you need an auxiliary input on your device (car stereo's too). This is similar to a headphone jack except a headphone jack is an audio output (not input). Also...something to keep in mind, in particular for automobiles, is that your input will have to be switched to AUX. Some auto's do this automatically, however, if you are listening to a CD or AM/FM/XM, don't expect an automatic switch over to AUX, unless your cars does this. (I don't know any that do.) I use this with a 2012 LX model Honda Civic that didn't come with Bluetooth and it works well. I mounted mine right by the radio. You can't even see it in the dark. However, there is an annoying blue light that flashes every once in a while to let you know it's connected. I find it annoying...others may not. I'm thinking of marking over it with a Sharpie Marker. The ability to stream audio is awesome and you can forward Pandora songs without fumbling for a phone. This is one of those items that you purchase where you feel like you are getting your money's worth!

Get your Rubberized Samsung A927 Flight II Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Phone”

  • William Lloyd says:

    This was a gift and I was told the person like it. The way it feels it is very soft. A great price.

  • Meagan Jefferson says:

    Excellent price and lucky to find it as most stores in the area didn't carry covers at all......received sooner than expected.

  • Scott Sims says:

    The phone case was the perfect fit. I just snapped the case on both sides and done...stays on and doesn't jam my slide out keyboard.

  • Leroy Levy says:

    Arrived on time and exactly like description. Durable and fits my phone perfectly. I would order again in the future.

  • David Wilkerson says:

    This little case is pretty tough. Had it for a while now and have dropped my phone a few times with no resulting damage. Would recommend these.

  • Cora Rowland says:

    This case is exactly as described and very easy to attach. If you're looking for an inexpensive case that fits perfectly and works well with the slide out keyboard then this is it! The rubberized plastic really works to keep the phone from slipping out of your hand, especially when sliding the keyboard open.

  • Kitty Downs says:

    I ordered this black cover for my dad because the one he bought from the retail store broke. This one is made much better and he loves it. It arrived very fast, and it fits perfectly! Recommend this seller!! When they get more for men that aren't just camouflage or rebel flag type covers, I will definitely order more!! Very, very pleased!!

  • Alexandria Cochran says:

    I love this case!! It snaps over the phone and has a nice rubberized feel to it. Its very comfortable to hold and it has all the ports and buttons exposed for easy use.

  • Ophelia Melendez says:

    I put i on my phone to protect it from my clumpiness. It really works and was easy to put on. The cover is acutally pretty soft too.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.