Infolinks In Text Ads

Great Charger and so handy!!!

Juicebar DO11 PT Blue Power Tube

Juicebar DO11 PT Blue Power Tube

When I bought this Astro3E external battery, I was looking basically for two things:

1. High capacity, and
2. A way to quickly charge my Kindle Fire HD 8.9".

I think I found both things in this Astro3E.

The Astro3E has a battery level indicator, in the form of four lights on the front. You press the middle button, and the number of lights that light up correspond to the charge level. You charge the battery by using a micro-USB to USB cable, and plug the USB cable into a USB-AC adapter (or into a charging port on your computer, but this is a much slower way of charging generally speaking). The lights on the Astro3E blink when the battery is charging, to indicate the charge status, and the lights go out completely when the battery is full.

To charge devices with the battery, plug the device into one of the USB ports on the bottom of the battery, then press the middle button to begin charging. The two ports are labeled "Apple" and "Android" respectively. I don't have any Apple devices, so I haven't actually been able to find any difference between the two ports.

Anker sells two different external batteries with the same capacity, 10,000mAh: the Anker� Astro3 and the Anker� Astro3E. Here are the main differences, according to Anker customer support on Amazon:

"1, Astro3 can only be charged via AC adapter,while Astro3E can be charged via USB port of Laptop/PC/wall charger.
2, The maximum current of Astro3 is 2A,while Astro3E is 3A.
3, Astro3 has a DC output(9V~12V) which can charge some cameras,while Astro3E only have USB output(5V)."

So, in my words:

1. The Astro3 can only be charged with the AC adapter they provide you. The plug is proprietary. The Astro3E can be charged with any micro-USB to USB cable and USB-AC adapter, but be sure that your AC adapter has an output current of 1A or higher (check the adapter to make sure).
2. The Astro3 can charge devices that require a 2A current, while the Astro3E can charge faster at 3A. If your device doesn't need that much current though, then the two batteries will probably behave the same way.
3. Astro3 has a DC output, while the 3E doesn't. This may or may not be relevant to you.
4. Astro3 comes with more adapters so that more devices can be plugged into it, while the 3E comes with just 4 adapters, for micro-USB, mini-USB, and two others I don't recognize.

So if you're trying to decide between these two battery packs, hopefully these differences will help you.

Get your Juicebar DO11 PT Blue Power Tube Now!


Category Article

4 Responses to “Phone”

  • Eddie Noel says:

    Keeps things powered up when you don't have access to outlets. Would buy again. used on backpack trip without a any issues.

  • Shari Morton says:

    This is my second one because I have 2 cell phones and I love it! So many times I forget my car charger if I am with someone else and even sitting say in the doctor's office I can be charging my phone. Wouldn't want to be with out one!

  • Janna Stevenson says:

    I have a samsung note 2 and it charges my battery 3/4 the way with one charge hour charge. That is a pretty decent charge considering the size and capacity of the battery in the phone. Anyone with a power hungry phone could probably get 1 to 2 hours off a single charge. You can also use the phone while charging without any hiccups. When left in your pocket while charging the unit does get quite hot so it is best left in the open while performing the charge. Overall great product for a competitive price.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.