Infolinks In Text Ads

Convenient stand AND an extra battery = yay!

Samsung Battery Fascinate Mesmerize Showcase

Samsung Battery Fascinate Mesmerize Showcase

How I run my phone: I used to always worry that my phone would not survive the day so I would have the screen very dim, Run Apps that would kill programs, Even run Apps that would turn off Data connections to save battery. Not getting messages and emails in a timely basis was not working for me so I said I'll just get an extra battery and it's the best move I've made. I use the charging system to charge the extra battery when I have too. I use my phone and comfortable levels all day and store the spare battery in my wallet. If I have to I power down my phone and switch batteries and charge it when I get home. Most of the time I never need to use my backup but if I do I know it's available in my wallet and my use of the phone is not limited to save battery. This is the perfect product for my battery management needs. Always ask the seller what the date code is of the battery and if it's older then 6 months, find another seller.

Get your Samsung Battery Fascinate Mesmerize Showcase Now!


Category Article

9 Responses to “Phone”

  • Diann Lloyd says:

    I read several reviews before ordering because I had seen that many batteries and chargers did not work with all the Galaxy phones. I want to clarify for some of you. I have the old Galaxy Showcase Model Number SCH-I500 (Cellular South/C-Spire). You can find out your model number by going to Settings, then About Phone. This charger and battery works in all aspects. My old battery charges in the new charger and the new battery with this set charges in my phone as well. There has been some discrepancies on this. The battery is exactly the same battery that came with my phone. This was an excellent price for what you get. I have seen on CSpire that just the battery alone is $30.

  • Kent Roach says:

    I was looking for a night stand for my Samsung Mesmerize (US Cellular version of the Galaxy S) that would work with it in a case. The desk stand that Samsung sells is perhaps a bit "neater" in appearance, but I heard it doesn't work with the phone encased.

    This one works great as far as I'm concerned, it seems to be an authentic Samsung product (arrived in original packaging) and has the added bonus of getting you a second battery!

    Extra bonus - it included another wall charger. The charger that came with my phone was a wall USB power adapter and a data cord, which was fine. But now I also have a dedicated microUSB AC adapter, so I can take my USB power adapter and other cord to work and also bring my iPod cable to charge up multiple devices there; this saved me another purchase as I was planning to buy a USB adapter for this as well! (Some people have mentioned getting a branched power cord with this that could charge both the extra battery and the phone at the same time, I did not get this with mine but I'm ok with that.)

    Some of the other reviews were from people that could not get the new battery to work - I would advise you to check your Samsung battery to ensure that it is a match. I guess there are a couple of different models of battery in use by the variety of Galaxy S phone types out there. If you have a Mesmerize like me I assume it should work fine like mine. I can't tell the difference between the new battery and the stock one, they both have equally good charge (of course I just got the phone as well so they are both pretty new batteries).

    All told, this was a great purchase for me from this seller. Unfortunately, I've noticed that Amazon has a tendency to switch out the "active" seller on these main product pages so you may be buying from a different place unless you click their link to see the listing of all sellers. My seller was HollyCell and they were great.

  • Lawrence Roach says:

    I have a Samsung Fascinate on Verizon Wireless and this product worked perfectly for me. A couple of reviewers mentioned having trouble with this product, but weren't clear about which Galaxy S phone or carrier they were using. I've been using this for about a month and haven't had any issues whatsoever. I would highly recommend it to any Fascinate users that need more battery life.

  • Kenneth Paul says:

    I use my fascinate a lot and often need to re-charge battery during the day. I purchased a second battery and this one lasts longer than the original batter.

  • Lynette Benson says:

    How I run my phone: I used to always worry that my phone would not survive the day so I would have the screen very dim, Run Apps that would kill programs, Even run Apps that would turn off Data connections to save battery. Not getting messages and emails in a timely basis was not working for me so I said I'll just get an extra battery and it's the best move I've made. I use the charging system to charge the extra battery when I have too. I use my phone and comfortable levels all day and store the spare battery in my wallet. If I have to I power down my phone and switch batteries and charge it when I get home. Most of the time I never need to use my backup but if I do I know it's available in my wallet and my use of the phone is not limited to save battery. This is the perfect product for my battery management needs. Always ask the seller what the date code is of the battery and if it's older then 6 months, find another seller.

  • Tammie Hoffman says:

    My original battery has not been holding a charge very well lately so I got this. Charging stand works well for night time and this battery totally brought my phone back to life. No issues charging in the stand or in the phone. I have the Verizon Galaxy Fascinate phone

  • Mallory Warner says:

    I was very pleased with this item and the time it took to get here. I would suggest this to friends. It was just as described.

  • Mark Cash says:

    Great product ... always nice to have a backup cell phone battery! The charger works with my old cell phone battery as well, so it's nice to know I will always have a spare battery ready-to-go at all times.

  • Bruce Britt says:

    I was looking for a battery charging system for the Samsung phones in my household and found this one, which also came with an extra battery. It's so easy to use and very efficient. A must-have for anyone with the compatible phones!

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.