Infolinks In Text Ads

A quality product from a great vendor

Charger Enlighten VS700 Thrill Optimus

Charger Enlighten VS700 Thrill Optimus

How I run my phone: I used to always worry that my phone would not survive the day so I would have the screen very dim, Run Apps that would kill programs, Even run Apps that would turn off Data connections to save battery. Not getting messages and emails in a timely basis was not working for me so I said I'll just get an extra battery and it's the best move I've made. I use the charging system to charge the extra battery when I have too. I use my phone and comfortable levels all day and store the spare battery in my wallet. If I have to I power down my phone and switch batteries and charge it when I get home. Most of the time I never need to use my backup but if I do I know it's available in my wallet and my use of the phone is not limited to save battery. This is the perfect product for my battery management needs. Always ask the seller what the date code is of the battery and if it's older then 6 months, find another seller.

Get your Charger Enlighten VS700 Thrill Optimus Now!


Category Article

6 Responses to “Phone”

  • Andre Daugherty says:

    This works perfect for my LG Enlighten when im on the run. I can get a full charge super fast! GREAT PRODUCT!!!

  • Travis Pruitt says:

    works great! loved the price!! fast shipping! used it as soon as i got it and no issues at all!! love it!!

  • Duane Branch says:

    I love this car charger. It charges quickly. The price and quality can't be beat. I highly recommend this charger.

  • Todd White says:

    I got a great price on this charger. It worked just as expected out of the box. I highly reccommend it.

  • Michele Craft says:

    It was exactly the charger I needed, and the price makes it even better as the local Verizon store wanted $25 for the same thing.

    The other reviewer's charger had a blue light, mine is red and I prefer that any way.

    The vendor exceeded my expectations by beating the delivery date by a whole entire day, they get 5 stars for service.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.