Infolinks In Text Ads

kool...

Leopard Leather Rhinestone iPhone 4S

Leopard Leather Rhinestone iPhone 4S

Just received this must bag in the mail, and man is it great! It's so huge and roomy, with a moveable divider to keep your mutes from denting each other, and the padding is so thick and soft, just what you need to protect your nice metal trombone mutes. I was able to fit in my Tom Crown cup mute, Jo-Ral straight mute, Stonelined straight mute, Stonelined bucket mute, and a toilet plunger. Heck, if I owned a pixie mute, it would fit in there with room too!

It comes with a luggage tag, and a shoulder strap too for ease of carrying. There's also a big front zippered section on the outside of the bag, perfect for holding your various trombone supplies.

I'm not sure if I would recommend this bag to bass trombone players, as those mutes are massive. I'm not sure if you could fit more than two bass trombone mutes in it, but I don't own any, so I can't say.

I wish that someone else had reviewed this bag before me, because if they had, I would have ordered it a few years ago when I started needing mutes on a regular basis. Protect really should have given some dimensions or a better description of the bag at the very least. It's a great bag, and I don't see why any trombone player needing to carry mutes would be without it!

Get your Leopard Leather Rhinestone iPhone 4S Now!


Category Article

9 Responses to “Phone”

  • Hattie Barrera says:

    i tend to always buy cases for myself and family and i got two of these one each for my sisters and they love them....

  • Minerva Bennett says:

    I was hesitant to buy this case but it's served it's purpose. Recommend this seller! Cute case, great price! No rhinestones have fallen off despite being dropped a few times.

  • Tim Melton says:

    My daughter (15 yrs. old) loves this case! It is bright and very pretty. One of her favorites. A great case for the price.

  • Leon Gilbert says:

    I haven't gotten this case just yet but I bet IM going to like it I beat you 100 bucks

  • Lloyd Le says:

    works great. needs 18 words to do this section so here are a few more to count towards that goal.

  • Max Beach says:

    This is actually really pretty. Trying to keep my daughter from stealing it for herself. Price was perfect for me.

  • Jessie Mclaughlin says:

  • Jeanie Pruitt says:

    my daughter likes to have different cases for her phone so she now has a variety of cases and changes them out.

  • Daphne Maddox says:

    This was my daughters first choice and when it came she was thrilled. she loves it. Its a pretty color and her favorite case.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.