Infolinks In Text Ads

Great cases

eForCity Rubber Compatible iPhone Purple

eForCity Rubber Compatible iPhone Purple

This is just a great little device that allows me to receive and place calls on two separate lines with Google Voice accounts. I use this for just that -- so I can't comment on some of the fancier capabilities of this little gem of a device. I have one line dedicated as a business line and my business phone is connected to the first port. The other line is for our house phone and thus the base unit for that phone is connected to the second port. We have several satellite phones around the house that also feed into that base phone wirelessly.

Just like that we've replaced a 35-40 dollar monthly phone bill (which didn't even include long distance!) for about a 75 dollar flat fee. Of course it won't stay free if Google Voice starts charging (as most believe they will), but I can't believe it will be anywhere near our old costs.

I'm somewhat technically inclined and the whole setup and configuration went smoothly. I'm guessing this would be more daunting for someone with no technical know-how whatsoever. For those folks, I suggest using your "phone a friend" option as we all tend to know at least one person with some moderate tech savvy.

Get your eForCity Rubber Compatible iPhone Purple Now!


Category Article

8 Responses to “Phone”

  • Carl Lyons says:

    I feel that these cases are really good and the price is also great. I have the white iPhone 4s and it fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend!

  • Oscar Rice says:

    These are super soft silycone covers, I've been usinng iPhone since 2007 and never bought a couple of covers of this kind, they're just great and have this beautiful shiny colors!

  • Jaime Mcdaniel says:

    This cases are made of durable, good quality materials and look great on my iPhone. Several people asked me where I got mine and it was nice to have a couple more to give away as gifts.

  • Ron Valencia says:

    They are cute, light and they do kind of protect t I drop mine a lot and I haven't changed the cases

  • Albert Everett says:

    Fits amazing, looks very stylish. After spending so much on cases I was shocked to find 3 amazing ones for and incredable price!

  • Raymond Stanton says:

    Quick shipping and love all the colors! Fits my Verizon iPhone 4 perfectly and helps me grip the phone better. Wish it had a lip that covered the front edges of the phone but it will do till I decide which otterbox to get

  • Rosanne Knapp says:

    It took a long time to get the product but I just received it yesterday and its great for the price :)

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.