Infolinks In Text Ads

Cute!

Colors Crystal Bling Metal Iphone

Colors Crystal Bling Metal Iphone

This is just a great little device that allows me to receive and place calls on two separate lines with Google Voice accounts. I use this for just that -- so I can't comment on some of the fancier capabilities of this little gem of a device. I have one line dedicated as a business line and my business phone is connected to the first port. The other line is for our house phone and thus the base unit for that phone is connected to the second port. We have several satellite phones around the house that also feed into that base phone wirelessly.

Just like that we've replaced a 35-40 dollar monthly phone bill (which didn't even include long distance!) for about a 75 dollar flat fee. Of course it won't stay free if Google Voice starts charging (as most believe they will), but I can't believe it will be anywhere near our old costs.

I'm somewhat technically inclined and the whole setup and configuration went smoothly. I'm guessing this would be more daunting for someone with no technical know-how whatsoever. For those folks, I suggest using your "phone a friend" option as we all tend to know at least one person with some moderate tech savvy.

Get your Colors Crystal Bling Metal Iphone Now!


Category Article

5 Responses to “Phone”

  • Louise Schroeder says:

    The dust plugs got here before they were supposed to. They add a little sparkle to our phones but not in a bulky heavy way. They at made of some type of metal so that concerned me a little. They are over all a great deal and the color choices are great too. I went to urban outfitters and was goin to buy one it was $15 for one. So it's a great price for all 12 tiny gems.

  • Lindsey Spencer says:

  • Chris Adkins says:

    These anti-dust plugs for my iPhone fit perfectly and add a little sparkle to my phone. May have to get some for gifts.

  • Jon Robbins says:

    Bulk 12 Colors Crystal Bling Metal Anti Dust Plug for Apple Iphone Lots

    I bought this set to have some to share and some to use myself.

    Thank You!

  • Corey Rasmussen says:

    Got item pretty fast! Gave a few of them to friends! Love the variety of colors, and will recommend to others!

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.